Monday, August 1, 2011

REDDLIPSTICK CONTEST RESULTS!

I tell you, it was a hard decision to make out of the entries, but TWO entries really stuck out to me. So I changed things around a bit. I have selected TWO Grand Prize Winners, who will receive the INTERVIEW as well as the Year-Long Subscription to Cliche' Magazine! Since I cheated and selected TWO GRAND PRIZE WINNERS, the 5 finalists will no longer be POSTED on the blog. However, they will still get contacted for a consultation prize. 

Got it?

Okay now, to the fun stuff. 

THE WINNERS ARE:

Brendane Tynes
Asia Leathers

Congratulations ladies! Stay Tuned for the Interviews and Winning Entries COMING SOON.

Also, don't forget to wish a VERY Happy Birthday to The Reddlipstick Blog! :D She has been up and running for a year today. 

XOXO!

No comments: