Friday, January 13, 2012

Redd Review: BlincInc Cosmetics

Hey Reddlipstick Readers! Now I'm not a makeup guru or anything, the only makeup you will probably see me with is for the lips and eyes (eye-shadow, eye liner, mascara, and lipgloss/lipstick), and maybe even bronzer on a special occasion. So I'm staying true to myself and reviewing BlincInc's Fountain of Youth Color Eye Shadow Primer and Icicle Eye Shadow.

The Primer: Now, for those of who don't know, Eye-Shadow Primer is to enhance the color of the eye-shadow, to keep the shadow on longer without fading, and to prevent creases, fading, smudging or running. It comes in two colors, light tone & flesh tone.

Outer Case:                                                                                             Primer:



The Eye-shadow:






My Experience: The Primer definitely made a clear difference when I used that before applying the eye-shadow; it went on way smoother. I've had this eye shadow on all day & it still looks just as good as it did when I first applied it. The Primer is a win! Plus, I'm in love with the color of the eye-shadow.

Before & After the use of the Primer (excuse my unkempt eyebrows)
My Concerns: I'm guessing if you plan to get the eye-shadow, getting the primer is required because the true color of the eye-shadow isn't seen without it. Even though I love the color, it shows on less vibrantly on my skin without the primer.

4.5 out of 5 reddlips: Even though there was the minor concern with the Eye-Shadow standing alone, together the products work pretty well. Definitely a must have for making a bold eye statement, and when you are going somewhere that requires a fresh eye look for hours!

How To Buy: Even though I didn't review them, blincInc also carries mascara, lash primer, eyebrow mousse, and more.  Check it out by clicking the link at the bottom of the post!

**If you have products you would like to me to review, or would like to suggest a product, feel free to contact me at the Contact Us Link at the top of the page.

XOXO!





Free Shipping at blincInc.com! Shop Now!





1 comment:

India A. Hill said...

Do you like the color and primer?