Monday, January 9, 2012

REDD BLURB: BLUE IVY CARTER/ JAY-Z'S "GLORY"

The Reddlipstick Blogger stands for Beyonce', so it's only right to say congratulations to the power couple Beyonce Knowles and Shawn 'Jay-Z' Carter on the birth of their new baby girl, Blue Ivy Carter! (Was originally Ivy Blue Carter, which I liked better anyway, but I feel as though the baby will end up being called "Ivy" regardless.)

Shortly after the birth, Jay-Z somehow managed to record a song dedicated to the new born, called Glory. In the song he released some details about the events leading up to the birth, such as Blue being conceived in Paris, and Beyonce' even having a misscarriage before. WHAT?

Listen below. I know how some my readers feel like I always do Beyonce' overkill on the blog, but after this, I have one more Beyonce' post I've been ITCHING to release. Stay tuned for that ;)

No comments: