Saturday, October 20, 2012

SNEAK PEEK: Sheena's Hair Emporium Virgin Curly Indian Hair + Natural Hair Updates!

Ok. I know I'm obsessing with the reviews and the videos right now. But that's okay, it's all leading up to something big I have planned ;)




So, as you guys know I'm transitioning into being natural (10 months post relaxer!) I had my previous protective style in for 3 months, so I decided to give my real hair a break.


I'm getting ready to put my hair back in a protective style for the fall (and for my birthday which is on the 25th of October!!) with:
Sheena's Hair Emporium Virgin Indian Curly Hair 
3 Bundles: 16, 18, 20






When I took the extensions out, my natural hair was growing fabulously! It's getting softer and the curls are becoming more defined. BUT my relaxed hair was acting CRAZY! Brittle, very damaged, split ends. It was all tangling and matting together like in knots on my head that took forever to come through. And it was super super dry. I couldn't deal.

So I went to the salon and got a good deep conditioner and a trim. It was crazy.

This is so new to me. I've never had Indian or Curly Hair before. Or hair longer than 16 inches!
I'm relieved that the luster of this hair matches my hair like the Brazilian did, since Indian hair tends to be a higher luster.

My concern right now is blending. How in the world am I gonna blend these curls with my leave out?

Sheena is really nice and her customer service is on point! She included goodies with the hair such as:
Hair Care Tips
A Breast Cancer Awareness Pin
Pink Hair Clip-Ins (In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month)
A Spray Bottle

This all came by USPS, which she overnighted for me!
Please feel free to leave questions, comments, and concerns below! XOXO!

No comments: