Saturday, September 29, 2012

Zani Hair Company Final Review : Virgin Brazilian Body Wave

I've been in the reviewing mood lately! This review is of the Virgin Brazilian Body Wave I have installed, 2 bundles of 16 inches from Zani Hair Company. I've had it in for about a month and a half now. I'm not a hair guru or "weaveologist", just trying out protective styles because as of Dec. 2011, I've been transitioning into going Natural!




Shipping/Packaging: Was cool. I ordered on a Friday and received the hair that following Weds. or Thurs. The hair came tied with purple ribbon, and she included a hair care/instructions sheet.

Pros: The hair is really soft and low maintenance. Blends in really well with my natural hair. Her customer service was great, she was very helpful. The price of the hair was reasonable as well.

Cons: The hair did have a distinct smell. It went away with washing but came back when hair was wet or when I sweated in my hair. Also, the initial wave pattern went away when I washed my hair for the first time. I liked that better, so I'm not sure if this is a "con."

Overall: Hair is pretty nice. I would recommend it to somebody. I would give the hair 4 out of 5 ReddLips!

This was my 1st experience with Virgin Hair, what should I look for next time? Leave comments below!
xoxo!

3 comments:

India A. Hill said...

How do you transition?

India A. Hill said...

How do you transition?

http://www.ivhimports.com said...

International Virgin Hair Imports, LLC was established in 2009 and have been devoted to the hair industry for several years. We are a professional supplier of 100% virgin and high quality remy hair, including wefts, bulk hair, lace wigs. We also provide 100% organic bath, body and hair products made from the world's finest natural resources available.