Monday, February 13, 2012

Reddlipstick Remembers Whitney Houston

Saturday, February 11, 2012, The Icon, The Legend, The Soul Singer, and The Mother, Whitney Houston passed away.
Here on The Reddlipstick Blog, we will not reflect on anything but solely how the music touched us. I grew up with Whitney Houston's voice being in the background of all of my memories. With a voice so powerful, so strong and so God-Given, and with the humble personality that a lot of the bigger stars today missing, Whitney Houston definitely left her mark on this Earth and will truly be missed. Read&Indulge for Videos, Facts, and Covers.








1st FIRST SINGLE IN THE U.S.:



PERSONAL FAVS:

I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY


I HAVE NOTHING


I BELIEVE IN YOU AND ME


I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU


THERE CAN BE MIRACLES: 


HEARTBREAK HOTEL 


MY FAVORITE COVER: I BELIEVE IN YOU AND ME BY TIFFANY EVANS: (1:25)


Two Emmy Awards
Six Grammy Awards
30 Billboard Music Awards
22 American Music Awards
415 total career awards.


Whitney Houston, you will truly be missed.

ANY COMMENTS, MEMORIES, OR EVEN MORE OF YOUR FAVORITE VIDEOS AND COVERS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! xoxo