Monday, July 26, 2010

A Special Thanks (Drake)


The CD I am currently bumping in my stereo these summer days:

gosh, how would I make it this summer w/o it.
if you haven't bought it yet, please proceed to do so immediately.
Personal Favs:
1.Fireworks ft. Alicia Keys-Def a relaxing track/sample from A. Keys.
3.The Resistance-Really makes me think. Most meaningful song on the CD in my opinion.
4.Over-of course. Summer Banger.
Up All Night ft. Nicki Minaj-Soon to be a new "I ride or die for my friends" Anthem. PLUSSS feature my FAVE female rapper (yes, I said it).
Unforgettable ft. Young Jeezy-I couldn't have wrote this song better myself. It was like the message conveyed came straight out of my head into my CD player.
"...I'm tryna be unforgettable..."
***Special Mention*** Light Up ft. Jay-z-HAD TO. Coming from someone who thinks Jay-Z is overrated, I have to admit this is the best verse coming from him I've heard in a MINUTE. & that's saying something.



Drake, I'm thanking you.

No comments: