Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I'm in Seventeen Magazine! [April 2013 Issue]


Hey Reddlipstick Readers! I have some exciting news for you guys! As some of my readers know I visited NYC for the first time in December for a Seventeen Magazine photoshoot! I was chosen as a Hair Ambassador, advocating the process cutting my relaxed hair and growing out my natural texture.
Now, the magazine is finally here!!
I'm so excited. This is a huge thing for me because I feel like I'm helping the "natural" movement get shine in the best way I can.
And this is even more exciting to me from a journalist's point of view!
I love magazines so much. To get the chance to be a part of one is amazing.

The photoshoot was such an amazing experience! The other girls apart of the shoot were so nice and pretty, and the staff made everything so much more fun. 
 


Please go support by buying the April Issue of Seventeen Magazine [With Ashely Benson on the Cover, page 89.. yeah I'm childish! lol] and tweeting me, or Seventeen Magazine's twitter (@SeventeenMag) and telling us how excited you are about the article! 




Thanks Readers! If you have any questions, comments, etc you know where to reach me!!
XOXO

No comments: