Monday, November 5, 2012

ONE WEEK UPDATE: Sheena's Hair Emporium Virgin Indian Curly!

Hey Reddlipstick Readers!



So, I've had this hair installed for a couple of weeks (1 week exactly when I recorded the video.) and I'm really loving it! It's low maintenance, and the curl pattern is beautiful.

When I first got the hair installed, I got ALL 3 Bundles (16, 18, 20) put in, and I thought I looked wild. It looked like soo much hair on my head! So different than anything else I've had. But I've gotten used to it and I REALLY love it!

My only real problem with the hair is figuring out how to blend my natural hair into the curl pattern. I've tried everything: From Bantu Knots, to Flexi Rods, Two-Strand Twists, Cloth-Clip-Roller-Thingies.. nothing really works.

The only thing that kind of works is the crimping iron





Another problem is shedding, which I don't really care about, but I know some people really hate when hair sheds. Sheena's already informed me about the curly hair shedding, so it doesn't bother me.

When I did this video, I used the Organix Shampoo and Conditioner: Brazilian Keratin Therapy Line. THE BEST line if you ask me.

I also forgot to mention that I use: Garnier Fructis: Curl Calm Down to really define the curls!

If you have any blending/curly hair routine tips for me, or questions and comments, please feel free to contact me!

Thanks for reading/watching!

No comments: