Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Spice Girls Reuniting?!

This wouldn't be a blog based on Bold Femininity if I didn't report that the Ultimate Girl Group based on Girl Power, the Spice Girls, is coming together to make a musical, "Viva Forever".

And I'd be lying if I said I didn't spend hours of my childhood dancing to their songs, playing with the Scary Spice Doll, and watching my "Spice World" movie on VHS. 

Viva Forever, from what I'm hearing is supposed to be something of a musical very loosely based on the real life of the group. I'm excited. Even Ginger Spice is making her appearance again. This is the first time the whole group has been seen together since there 2007 World Tour.

This musical opens Dec. 11 in London's Piccadilly Theater. What they need to do is either A. Bring it on over to Broadway, or B. Make a live concert movie out of it. Something. Because I doubt that I will be in London in December to see it :(

Still it's nice to see all 5 girls together again. Excuse me while I find my Spice World tape. 

A little blast from the past for you: 

1 comment:

India A. Hill said...

Who was your favorite Spice Girl?