Wednesday, June 15, 2011

JoJo's Cover to 'Marvin's Room'



ReddReaders know that I am a huge fan of JoJo, so I definitely had to make this post when I found out that she made yet ANOTHER Drake cover to his new release, Marvin's Room. Drake's version stems around a drunk phone call made to an old lover, with the lyrics "F*** that n*gga that you love so bad/I know you still think about the times we've had."



Jojo's cover of Marvin's Room (Can't Do Better) is the female perspective, with the lyrics "F** that new girl that you like so bad/ She's not crazy like me, I bet you like that."

Check out both version's below, and also a link to my review of JoJo's mixtape, "Can't Take That Away from Me" in case you've missed it.

XOXO, Enjoy!


Link To JoJo's Mixtape (as well as review)- 









XOXO, this link!

No comments: